* The following are the instructions of the Ministry of Health:
• All educational institutions will stop working, regardless of the number of children in the school. This will also close special education, internal, daycare, family camps, youth camps, summer camps and luncheons.
* Also closed: *
• Shopping malls (except supermarkets and pharmacies, places that sell non-consumable food on site)
• Discos, bars, pubs and dining establishments, including hotel dining (except running dining establishments that provide non-consumable food on site)
• Banquet halls
• Gyms and swimming pools, water parks, zoo, safaris
• Cinemas, theater and other cultural institutions
• Amusement facilities and amusement park
• Business for non-medical treatment of the human body
• Places to edit shows and fairs
• Public Vessels
• Heritage Sites
• Prayer and religious ceremonies will be conducted in groups of up to 10 people each, keeping a distance of 2 meters from person to person and no more than 2 groups at a time.
• Prohibition of visits to welfare, nursing or health care facilities serving as homes for their residents
• Jobs will be prepared for continued transfer of work from home without any crowds at all. At this time, they will be able to continue working as long as they keep at least two meters between employees in all places and descriptions where the employees are.
• Travel more than 2 persons by car should be avoided
• Absolute ban on the arrival of sick employees to the workplace
• Gatherings are prohibited over 10 People
• The Ministry of Health recommends avoiding as much public transport as possible